Friday, October 6, 2017

A Fall Themed Q & A

Happy Friday Y'all

Today I'm linking up with The Blended Blog and doing a Fall themed Q & A.

Image result for i love fall

Can we all just pause for a moment though in sadness over my inability to enjoy Fall since I live somewhere that does not have Fall? Yes, I know. It's super sad...

Anywho - On to the Q &A :)

What is your favorite Fall treat?

Easy answer... Pecan Pie

*Recipe*

Which do you prefer? Red, yellow, or green apples...

If I'm eating them by themselves, I typically prefer red apples. But if I love to eat green apples dipped in either peanut butter or caramel. Yum!

Image result for apples and peanut butter

What is your favorite Fall sport to play?

None... But I love watching College Football.

Related image

What is your favorite Fall drink?

I love Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte. 


What is your favorite Fall activity?

I love just driving around, looking at the leaves changing colors, feeling the cooler temps in the air, and just enjoying being outside at the most beautiful time of the year.

No automatic alt text available.

Pumpkins... Pick your own or store bought?

Store bought

Related image

Real or Fake Pumpkin?

Real

Related image

What is your favorite Halloween costume?

I'm not a big Halloween fan. But here's one of my favorite people decked out in her very first Halloween costume at just a few months old. Isn't she absolutely adorable? :)


Which do you prefer? College football or NFL?

College Football

Related image

Fall decor or Halloween decor?

Fall for sure... I could live my life without Halloween.

Image result for fall decor

Favorite soup to eat?

I love soups/stews! It's hard to pick just one.

Broccoli Cheese, Taco, Potato, Chicken Noodle, Gumbo, Chili. So many...

Image result for i love soup!

Favorite Fall candle scent?

Yankee Candle's Autumn Leaves

Image result for yankee candle autumn leaves
*Source*

Boots or No Boots?

I'd love to wear boots. But alas, God did not make my legs easy to shop for in the boots department. Therefore, I admire them from afar while window shopping.

Related image

Hayride or Corn Maze?

Hayride... Corn mazes freak me out.

Image result for hayrides quote

Favorite TV show this Fall?

Big Bang Theory is back on. I'm enjoying that and Young Sheldon.

Image result for big bang theory Image result for young sheldon

No comments:

Post a Comment