Monday, October 9, 2017

Randomness on a Monday

Here's a little randomness for your Monday reading pleasure...

1. What was the last thing you ate? 

Mint flavored M&M's - This pack I brought with me from the States is almost gone though. Does anyone want to take pity on me and mail me some more? :)

Mint flavored M&Ms are the BEST!

2. Where was your last selfie taken?

in my classroom

A friend comes and plays games with 2 of my students and myself every Friday afternoon.

3. What's the worst physical pain you've ever experienced?

Dislocating my kneecap (two different times) was definitely very painful. But honestly, I'd say that my most recent injury to my wrist wins the award for Most Pain Ever. And sadly, it's still not back to 100% like it was before. Help me pray that it will fully heal.

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

4. What's the last thing you created?

Does my latest newsletter count? 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

5. What book are you currently reading?

The Orphan's Tale by Pam Jenoff

Image result for orphan tale

6. How late did you stay up last night?

It was around midnight or a little after when I finally went to sleep. I had a lot on my mind and my brain did not feel the need to chill out so I could go to sleep.

Image result for meme my  brain at night

7. Who was the last person you took a picture with?

Our Friendship Club attendees last week :)

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor

8. What's the last food you cooked?

Does making toast in the oven count? If so, I made a couple slices of toast with melted butter, garlic, and Worcestershire smeared on top. It sounds weird. But it's so good. I paired it with some egg salad (made with mayo and whole grain mustard). Yum!


9. What's the last thing you bought?

a Dr. Pepper at the volleyball game the other night

Image result for i love dr pepper

10. What's your job?

I'm a missionary teacher.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

11. What are you up to today?

Teaching all day

We're learning about the Ten Commandments in Bible this week.

12. Have big plans this week? 

It's Senegalese Appreciation Week at school. We've got some fun stuff planned for that.

No automatic alt text available.

13. When's the last time you went shopping?

A week or so ago... 

I need to go grocery shopping soon. My cabinets/fridge are starting to look a bit bare. 

Image result for Grocery shopping meme

14. College Football is on the TV. Who are you cheering for?

BAMA, of course. Is there anyone else?! :)


15. What's on the menu for today?

Breakfast: M&Ms (healthy, I know)
Lunch: Turkey & Cheese sandwich and Salad
Supper: Leftovers

16. What's the last favor you asked someone for?

I asked a friend if she'd pick me up some peanut butter at the American Food Store.


17. What's the last piece of advice you were given?

Pray about it.

18. Who's the last person you called?

my mommy :)

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, stripes and closeup
Oh my... I sure do miss this lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment