Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Currently

Happy Wednesday Y'all

Today I'm joining Anne from In Residence for her monthly Currently link-up, where we share what's currently going on in our lives.

Each month, Anne gives us a list of prompts to use to guide our posts. The prompts for December are all about the holidays.

Want to see my Currentlys for...

* gifting * baking * singing * mailing * decorating *


I'm currently gifting some fun (or, I soon will be) our students. We got the kids some super secret gifts and I wrapped them this past weekend. Yay for finding something we think they'll all enjoy. We also have them another small treat of a gift wrapped up too. Yay for Christmas fun! :)


I'm currently baking cupcakes (or at least, I will be on Saturday) for our Kids Club Christmas party. I've got everything ready. And let's be honest... I'm just as excited as the kids. I may not be the biggest fan of chocolate ever. But this right here... This I LOVE :)

I'm currently singing Christmas carols and playing Christmas music all the time. I love having Christmas music playing in my classroom, at home, all the time... I so love this time of year!


I'm currently mailing out my Christmas cards/ministry updates (or at least, I will be in the next week or so). If you'd like to hear about what's going on with my ministry, send me an email HERE and I'll add you to my list.



I'm currently decorating my classroom for Christmas. Well, actually, I decorated this past weekend.  But still... I love it!



And one more, just for fun :)
I'm currently feeling so ready for Christmas Break. I love my students. And I do always miss them when I'm away. But y'all... I'm ready to catch up on sleep and read (for fun) and most importantly, on time spent with my family.

Have I mentioned that we only have 9 more school days?

And what about you?

What are YOU currently up to?

6 comments:

  1. Love seeing all of your fun holiday classroom stuff - having kids involved just makes this season so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. I agree. Kids do make it a lot more fun :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh only 9 more days until break? So close! Your classroom looks great, and how fun you're making cupcakes and have gifts for the students.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so behind on wrapping! Hopefully I can knock alot of it out this weekend! I enjoy baking, too, and I like to share goodies with our friends and neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it such a fun time of the year, Laura? :)

      Delete