Friday, December 14, 2018

Friday's Letters - All About Christmas

Happy Friday Y'all!

Today, I am joining Kristin for her monthly Little Letters link-up, where we write little "letters" to things as a way of sharing an update on our lives at the moment. 

And this month, all of my "letters" are Christmas-themed ones...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

Dear Classroom Christmas Decorations,

Image may contain: people sitting, table and indoor

You are so fun and festive. Thanks for providing my students and me with a fun room to spend time in each day. You definitely make me smile. 

Dear Christmas Treats,

Image may contain: 6 people, including Michelle Walker, people smiling, people sitting, table and indoor

You were a fun surprise to give our students. To see their faces light up and to hear their voices shout was priceless. What a joy!

Dear Snowflakes,

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

You're fun to make. My students love creating you :)

Dear Reading Christmas Books,

Image may contain: 14 people, people smiling Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

I love reading you!

Dear Staff Christmas Party,

Image may contain: table, christmas tree, living room and indoor No automatic alt text available.

We have a very talented/creative lady head up the planning of you each year. And as always, you didn't disappoint. From the decor to the tasty food to the fun games and laughter... You were such a fun night for my co-workers and me!

Dear 96 Cupcakes,

Image may contain: food

I made you this past Saturday. I must admit... I hate baking. Like seriously... HATE it. But you weren't all that bad. And praise the Lord, you didn't burn on me (which is what usually happens when I bake anything). Anywho - You turned out great! And the kids all loved you! 

Dear My Christmas Elves,

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, table, food and indoor Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting, indoor and food

I jokingly told you that you were like Santa's elves. You helped me wrap all the gifts for our Elementary students. You helped me frost the cupcakes and add sprinkles, too. You helped me package everything up. And you helped me carry everything over to the room where we hold Kids Club. Thanks for all of your help!

Dear Kids Club Christmas Party,

Image may contain: one or more people

Speaking of you... You were so much fun! You included a Christmas movie that was new to almost all of us, tasty treats, and a gift to take home with us. You were enjoyed by the little kids, the volunteers, and me too. 

Dear Christmas Reindeer Antlers, 

Image may contain: Elisabeth Nichols, smiling, indoor

You were a fun gift I received earlier in the week. And yes, you are most definitely going to be worn as much as possible between now and Christmas Break :)

Dear Silliness, 

Image may contain: 5 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

You're seen far more often at Christmas time than usual - even with my silly/hyper crew. There's just so much fun going on. We can't contain ourselves :)

Dear Listening to Christmas Music,

Image may contain: text

You're the best!

Dear Class Christmas Party,



You're happening next Tuesday. My crew is so excited for you to get here. But first they had to get through their midterm exams. 3 down... 2 more to go :)

Dear Christmas Concerts at School,

Image may contain: one or more people, crowd, concert and indoor

You've been so nice. 

Dear Christmas Break,
Image may contain: 3 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, people sitting and closeup
2 of the main reasons I'm excited for Christmas Break :)

My, oh my, am I ready for you to get here. I know I have a lot to do between now and then. But still... I am so very ready :)

Dear Christmas,


Thanks for being one of my most favorite holidays. Thanks for all you mean to me, as a believer of Christ. Thanks for the hope you bring. And yes, thank you for the fun and the memories you possess as well. I'm so ready for your arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment