Friday, December 28, 2018

What’s Up December


Happy Friday Y'all

I’m a little late. But today, I'm joining  MelShay, and Sheaffer for their What's Up Wednesday link-up. 

 

Every month we answer the same few questions based on how things are currently going in our lives. 

The questions are...


 

What am I eating?

These Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes are the best! 



What am I reminiscing about?

Christmas in my classroom was fun.


  
What am I loving?

Christmas with my family...



What have I been up to?

I've been hanging out with these two girlies as much as possible. 



What am I dreading? 

Saying goodbye to these two (and the rest of my family, as well) at the end of next week. I love what I do. I'm glad I can do it. But it's so hard to say goodbye to family. That part of the job never ever gets easier, in my opinion.



What am I working on?

Recharging...



What am I excited about?

I'm excited about seeing my crew again soon. Although, I’m definitely still 100% enjoying my Break :)


What am I watching?

I caught up on a couple new movies while on the plane coming to the States. And I’ll catch a couple more on my flight back...


 
What am I reading?

This...



What am I listening to?

Lots of giggling :)



What am I wearing? 

Comfy shoes


What am I doing this weekend?

Hanging out with my nieces, going to dinner with some family friends, visiting my mom’s church...



What am I looking forward to next month?

Starting my new study of the Bible...



What else is new?

I’ve successfully ignored my emails during Break (except for a few in my personal email that needed immediate attention).



And that's what I'm up to this month.

What about you?

What are YOU up to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment