Tuesday, December 18, 2018

A Picture Talk

Happy Tuesday Y'all 

Today, I'm joining Ashley and Erika for their monthly Tuesday Talk link-up, where we, bloggers, come together and talk about whatever is on our mind at the moment. I typically try to think of one specific topic to talk about.


For this month's Tuesday Talk post, I'm using the phrase "A picture is worth a thousand words," as my guide. And since I'm WAY behind on sharing my photo-a-day posts, I thought I'd let this post take care of that too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At the beginning of each month, I'll share the previous month's photos. I'm sharing, if for no other reason, to help me remember some memories and thoughts that went along with each of my 365 photos from the month at hand.

However, life/work got crazy, and I forgot to post in September. Then, I forgot to post in October. Oh, and apparently I forgot in November, as well. Have I mentioned that work was crazy busy and that I'm also a bit absent-minded? Ha!


Anywho - Here we go...

You get three months for the price of one :)

Days 241 - 271 September

September, Part 1 included sights around town, fun at school, tasty things, laundry, and more.

September, Part 2 included cold remedies, a chameleon visitor, treats, Staff Retreat, and computer time.

September, Part 3 included games, time with friends, a cute MK's birthday, and more.

  Days 272 - 303 October

October, Part 1 included International Appreciation Week, a few whole class selfies, and other randomness.

October, Part 2 included lots of school events, a creepy bug, some treats, and a teacher's conference in town.

October, Part 3 included dress up days, a couple tasty experiments, fun with friends, and more.

Days 304 - 334 November

November, Part 1 included randomness in the classroom, a Kids Club movie, scenery, and Women's Retreat.

November, Part 2 included mail, football, Thanksgiving fun, Christmas decor, a special party, and more.

November, Part 3 included a science project, shopping for Christmas, softball, a party, a sunrise, and more.

And now... 

Now, I'm watching my crew take their last Midterm exam. Once that's finished, they'll have a break and I'll grade their exams. Then we'll have our Christmas party, full of presents and tasty treats, and lots of laughter, of course.

And when that's over, I'll head home and finish packing since I leave tonight, heading to my sweet home Alabama to see my family for the first time in 4 months. And in case you couldn't tell... I'm so excited!!! :)


And in case you missed them, here are the links to the previous months' photos.


JANUARY


FEBRUARY


MARCH


APRIL


MAY

JUNE

JULY 

AUGUST

No comments:

Post a Comment