Friday, January 18, 2019

This Week's Top 5

Happy Friday, Y'all

Image result for meme teachers leaving on Friday

I'm doing something a little different with my Top 5 Favorites style blog posts each Friday. I've decided to dedicate them to my classroom (or other school activities) each week. So without further ado, here are my Top 5 from this past week.

~ one ~

All of my kiddos ended up finishing their Social Studies units at the same time. So we spent the day studying yesterday for our test today. Some chose to study with me, while a few chose to spread out and study on their own/in groups. Looking over and seeing these two friends studying together made me smile. Seeing my crew, being friends and helping each other out is definitely a favorite of mine :)



~ two ~

Anything tech-related makes learning fun. Right? My students' favorite thing to hear is... " Time for chromebooks!" Anywho - A few of my kiddos had to do some research for their latest Social Studies project. I loved seeing how happy they got to use the chromebooks. And even more than that, I loved seeing how well they researched and took notes, preparing to create their presentations for the class. 



~ three ~ 

And on a more serious note, I love that I work at a Christian school. I love planning lessons, with the Bible and God's TRUTH integrated throughout. I love being able to openly share the Gospel. And I especially love seeing my students digging in the Bible, researching information, soaking in all our Savior has for them to learn. 



~ four ~

Kids Club started back this week. It was so fun seeing our elementary kiddos back on Wednesday afternoon, spending time studying The Word and discussing ways we can honor God in 2019. And of course, it was nice hearing their lively chatting and laughter filling the room. Our "craft" for the week were these cute bookmarks.



~ five ~

Look at this sweet gift a co-worker brought back from the US for my class! Y'all don't understand how excited this made my crew - who are all, self-proclaimed Mac & Cheese fanatics. Seriously... They absolutely loved it!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today, I'm joining ErikaAndrea, and Narci and for their weekly Friday Favorites linkup. Click one of their names to and join in on the fun.





And I'm also joining AprilNatashaand Christina for their 5 on Friday linkup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment