Friday, December 13, 2019

Favorites from the Week


This week's edition of Friday Favorites is full of some things which have brought a smile to my face recently. Things like...

How about cute little kids, playing with puppets one day, since they finished their assignment early? 



Or a Christmas party in Kids Club, which included ice cream and coloring :)

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and shoes Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

Or memories from Christmases in the past...

Image may contain: 13 people, including Lisa McGhghy Jungheim, Rana Madani and Michelle Thompson Spannagel, people smiling, people standing and indoor

Finishing up the class I was taking definitely made me smile.


Image may contain: screen

Our Staff Christmas party was a fun night, full of smile producing moments.

Image may contain: indoor

And Saturdays at the ball field make me smile too. In fact, I told a friend yesterday that it makes me sad to not be able to go this week.

Image may contain: people playing sports and outdoor  

 And yes, when those days at the field include watching games, ice cream, and a bit of green grass... Well, that's definitely worth a few smiles, too :)

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

 Seeing my students loving the Bible always makes me smile!

No photo description available.

Another thing that's made me smile recently is all the work that's gone into preparing for our Drama Christmas Program that's happening this weekend. I'm so excited to see all of their hard work and creativity pay off :)

Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting No photo description available.

And speaking of those props pictured above, another fun, smile-producing moment from the week was having this sweet girl helping me "jazz up" the props, by adding glitter to a few of them...

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling 

Knowing that I'll be seeing my two favorite nieces in less than a week has most definitely made me smile this week. After all, look at those cute little silly smiling faces. Oh my word, I so miss these two little girls :)

Image may contain: 3 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, closeup

 There are so many other things (and people) that have made me smile recently. I could be here for days typing if I listed them all...

So what has made YOU smile recently?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today, I'm joining ErikaAndrea, and Narci and for their weekly Friday Favorites linkup and sharing about a few favorites from the past few weeks, which have made me smile :)

Click one of their names to and join the favorites fun, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment