Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Giving Tuesday

Did you know that today is Giving Tuesday


One of the main reasons that I am able to continue doing what I am doing is through the incredible generosity of men, women, and children, from around the world, who sacrificially give to support my ministry. 

What is my ministry, exactly? 

Well, I get to hang out with this super fun bunch all week long :)


I am a Missionary Teacher, serving with the Assemblies of God, at Dakar Academy, an international K-12 school, which teaches, using an American and Biblical-based curriculum. I am a Special Education Teacher. And I also head up a couple clubs/programs for students after school. 


Would you prayerfully consider giving to support my ministry in Senegal?


If you feel led to give, there are a few different options for doing so...

* Click HERE to give online.

*Send me an email at enichols85@gmail.com to find out how to give via check.

* If you would like to send a care package with supplies or a gift card to buy supplies for my students send me an email for a Wish List and address in the States for where to send the package that I can pick up while visiting later this month. 

* And if you would like to join my prayer team and to receive updates about my ministry, send me an email and I'll add you to my mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment