Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Smiling

Happy Tuesday, Y'all

Today I'm taking a look at some of the things which have made me smile recently. Things, which may be seemingly little... Yet, they're awesome, all the same.

Image result for smile

Things like...


Cookies full of joy :)

Image may contain: food

A token of appreciation from my principal
No photo description available.
A weekend full of softball 

Image may contain: outdoor
A dinner out with friends
Image may contain: 5 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, Kristie Taylor and Merrilyn Lindsey, people sitting, table, indoor and food
A sweet memory of my dad



One of my guys finding out he'll be an uncle :)

 
A colorful bug sort

 A tasty dessert



A delicious home-cooked meal



Conversations with students



Sermons from back home

Image may contain: 1 person

Health and Safety

Image may contain: drink

Self-Confidence and a renewed love of my frizzy hair :)

Image may contain: 2 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, closeup

There are so many things/moments that bring a smile to my face each day. In the mist of busy, sometimes stressful, days, I want to do a better job of focusing on those seemingly little, smile producing moments.

So what about you?

What's made you smile recently?


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I started my monthly Growing in Gratitude posts, as part of the link-up fun, hosted by Julie from Fall into Life, where bloggers would share a bit of gratitude each month. Julie stopped hosting the link-up last summer. But I decided to keep posting a monthly gratitude-themed post. After all, there's always something for which we can be grateful. Right? :)

And, in case you missed last month's post..


You can click below to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment