Friday, March 27, 2015

Lessons

Spring Break passes by so much more quickly than the time it took to arrive in the first place.


As a Special Education teacher, paperwork is a constant.


I watch 19 Kids and Counting and while I can't say I'd want to have 19 kids, I have nothing against the Duggars for doing so. Honestly, their show is one of the few clean ones on these days. I truly believe their happiness is genuine and I think the media just has a hard time accepting that.


Realizing I'm only 4 1/2 months away from being 30 isn't as hard to accept as I once thought it'd be. It definitely beats the alternative.


"Your darkest hour only has 60 seconds." - Morris Mandel



Having regrets is pointless.


Using the "R-word" (retarded) to describe someone or something makes a person look totally and
completely ignorant.


Sometimes a person's will to fight is stronger than their physical ability to do so. It's that will that keeps them going.



It takes great skill to trip going up the stairs. ...just like it takes great skill to be nowhere near a table when you start, but somehow ending up stubbing your toe on the table's leg. Just call me skilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment