Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hello April

How in the world is it tomorrow April?! Wasn't it just January? When did I blink?


This month I'm saying hello to...

1. Making the most of my time at home


I'm planning to bring home as little work as possible each night. This way I can make the most of my time with my parents as possible. My dad's health isn't the greatest. So I want to cherish our time together.

2. So many celebrations


There is Easter, of course. But I also will be celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, a wedding, and so much more. 

3. Writing my first real IEP(s)


I've written fictitious ones in college. I've assisted others in writing them during my long-term sub position 6 years ago. But now... Now it's just me. And since all but maybe 3 of mine are this month, it looks like by the end, I'll be a pro :)

And last, but most certainly not least...

4. Easter


This is such an awesome reason to celebrate. Our Savior didn't stay dead. No. He rose from the dead on the 3rd day. And it's because of that, I can live with the hope of a future in Heaven with Him one day. What a blessing that God loved us so very much that He sent His one and only Son to die for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment