Wednesday, March 18, 2015

'Sup Wednesday




Today, I'm linking up with Mel from The Larson Lingo and her series What's Up Wednesday (...well, a shortened version) :)

Happy Hump Day to you! 



WHAT are you wearing today?

I love wearing skirts. ...especially cute colors like the one I'm wearing today. I snagged it at the thrift store last week for $5 and the best part... It still had the original store's tags on it :)

Anywho... I paired it with a black t-shirt, denim jacket, and black flats.


WHAT are you eating?

Today was exceptionally busy and exhausting, so I was thankful for McDonalds making my supper for me tonight :)


WHAT are you reading?

Right now all I have time to read is the mounds of paperwork and test results on my desk at work. But this is the first book on my Spring Break reading list :)


WHAT are you reminiscing about?

Dakar Academy, the school I taught at while in Senegal, is looking for teachers. So I shared this on Facebook this morning to try and get the word out to more people.

And it made me reminisce about my time at DA, and in Senegal. I love being in Alabama. I love my job. But boy do I miss Dakar...


WHAT are you looking forward to?

Spring Break! We only have 2 more school days and then FREEDOM!! :)



WHAT are you loving?

As much as I love Senegal and miss it, I so love being so close to my family again. ...especially my nieces. I so love those girls :)



WHAT have you been up to?

Work is going well. But oh my word am I busy right now. And I must admit... The past two days this meme has held true for me :)



WHAT are you excited about?

I leave for Senegal exactly 11 weeks from today! I'll be spending right at 2 weeks there and I can't wait!



WHAT are you annoyed by?

I don't understand how my dad can still be in so much pain and still be feeling the way he is and be told he'll probably be heading home soon. What?!



WHAT else is new?

Not a lot :)

So, what's up with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment