Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What's up September

Today I'm linking up with Mix and Match MamaPinterest Told Me To, and The Larson Lingo for the end of September's What's Up Wednesday post.

The questions for this monthly series are always similar, with a few tweaked from time to time, depending on what's going on.


The only different aspect of these is that there's always one last question that is significant to the month at hand.


So if you want to join along, grab the "button" below and the questions above and go for it! :)


What am I eating this week?

I love these little tuna packets. Lemon pepper and ranch are my two favorites.


What am I reminiscing about this week? 

Days gone by...


What am I loving?

Spending time with my nieces, soaking it all in because before I know it, it'll be time to leave for Senegal...


What have I been up to?

Remaking my schedule (AGAIN) after almost 9 weeks of school...


What am I working on?

...learning to make time for resting in God.


What am I excited about?

Y'all, I've learned to get excited about the smallest of things with some of my kids. Case in point... One of my friends finally learned the difference in the letters/sounds "b" and "d" :)


What am I watching?

My mom and I have started watching NCIS and NCIS New Orleans again. I love me some Gibbs and Pride :)

What am I listening to?

I love this Francesca Battistelli worship song. 


What am I wearing?

Flip flops while I still can... Oh Winter, as much as I love you, I'm going to miss my flip flops more.


What am I doing this weekend?

A whole lot of nothing :)

What am I looking forward to next month?

We have 2 days out in the middle of the month. Well, one is a Professional Development day, but at least we don't have to teach :) 

What else is new?

Nothing much... Same ol', Same ol' :)

And for September's special question...

What's your favorite Halloween tradition?

Halloween isn't that big of a deal for me. I think it's cute to see the kids all dressed up. But that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment