Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Favorites

 

I'm linking up with NarciAndrea and Erika today and sharing some of my favorites from the past 2 weeks...

Last week one of my absolute most favorite bestest friends came for a visit. We shopped a little, ate good ol' Southern home cookin', learned some AL history, visited some of my past, hung out with my family and friends, and did a whole lot of talking. My time with her was definitely one of my most favorite events from the past two weeks.

 

On a way less serious note, I've been wearing my newest favorite necklace quite a bit. I bought it at a little store in Dakar. I love it!

 

Laughing is a favorite past time of mine and boy did I laugh when I saw this awesomeness for sale at a store in Springfield the other day...

 

While I did pass on buying the item above, I couldn't pass up the deliciousness below. White chocolate almond bark might just be my new favorite sweet treat! Yum!

 

Oh, and speaking of tasty favorites... Hello Panda Express. You make my heart happy :)

 

Oooh and you know what else is deliciously awesome? Andy's Frozen Custard is a favorite stop for many, including myself, when visiting Springfield. 

 

Ok, one more food picture... 

Breakfast food has always been one of my favorites. Well, yesterday, my mom and I went to this place in Springfield that boasts an amazing breakfast. So we decided to try them out. I had the Greek Breakfast Skillet. It was absolutely delicious!

 

Ok, I lied. Here's one more food related picture. My mom and I visited a store that had almost every kind of jerky you could imagine. FYI... Jerky is my favorite :) 

Anywho, they had these funny shirt designs and I took pictures of some of them to share with my brother. Laughing with him is definitely my favorite!

 

But enough about food... 

Here's a "funny" someone shared on Facebook recently. I laughed only because of how true it was to my life. Worrying may not be one of my most favorite things to do, but God knows I spend far too much time on it all the same...

 

And speaking of wordy posts...

Someone shared one of my favorite Bible verses the other day. I love it!

 

I haven't been able to spend as much time as I'd like with my two favorite people since I've had to travel so much the past two weeks. But I'll get to see them again in just a few days :)

 

 

My mom and I have been on the road a lot lately. Spending time exploring random little cities and sites has been so much fun. Of course, any time spent with this lady is my favorite :)

 

 

And speaking of my favorite lady, look at this picture of the two of us. I was playing around with the filters on one of my phone's apps and came up with this. I think it may possibly be my new favorite picture of the two of us.

 

Shopping for my class is also a favorite past time of mine. I can't wait 'til school starts back and I get to see my squirrely crew again! Ok, well, maybe I can wait. Summer Break is pretty nice :)

 

One of my favorite roles in life is that of Missionary. What an honor and privilege it is to be called by God to help fulfill His Great Commission in Senegal. When I stopped by the AG Headquarters the other day and saw one of my favorite flags, I was reminded of the awesomeness of God's calling.

 

And last, but certainly not least...

Want to know what else is my favorite?

Gaining new partners/supporters in missions is a favorite for sure! I love seeing people with a heart for missions! And if you'd like to help me reach my goal of 29 people in 16 days at $10 a month to raise my remaining missions budget, either comment on this post, send me an email, or visit the following link.

https://giving.ag.org/Give/Details/aec97232-a98e-467c-a25b-5a48f73940f3

No comments:

Post a Comment