Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

 

I'm linking up with NarciAndrea and Erika today and sharing some of my favorites from this week.

My time out of state was good, but seeing a sign welcoming me back to my favorite state was so very nice :)

 

BBQ-ing on the 4th of July is typically a favorite pastime of mine. However, my mom and I were on the road all day that day so we celebrated with a little Taco Bell instead :)

 

As soon as we got home to Alabama, we headed to do one of my favorite pastimes of all... Time spent with my two favorite little ladies is always a joy ;)

 

And speaking of favorite ladies, my mom and I got to spend the mornings today with my aunt and two of my cousins. We had the best time eating lunch, going through old pictures, and just chatting and laughing with them.

 

I guess favorite ladies is a trend for this post. My favorite sister-in-law is pretty amazing...just sayin' ;)

 

And one last favorite lady picture... My mom spoke at church the other night. Listening to her speak is always a favorite!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment