Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday's Letters

Dear Good Morning Rockstars, You're what I write on my whiteboard every morning as the intro to my 5th graders' Morning Work. Let me forget a day, though, and I have 16 people reminding me ALL day long ;)


Displaying IMG_3403.JPG

Dear HopeYou're the title of a blog post I wrote a few weeks ago. It all started with a bulletin board in my classroom. Then it ended up developing into a reflection on the hope I have as a result of my relationship with Jesus Christ.



Dear Parable of the Mustard Seed, You're what we learned about in Kids Club this past Wednesday. Thanks for coming up in our rotation of lessons at just the right time. God knew when we (the kids and myself) needed to hear all about you.

Image may contain: indoor

Dear Soft Pretzels, You made an appearance in my class earlier this week. And I must say... There were quite a few smiling faces after consumption of your goodness :)

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Dear Spring Break, You're here! You're here! :) You won't be 100% relaxing. You'll be quite busy and hectic, including a lot of traveling and speaking engagements and who knows what else. But it'll be worth it. Why? 1) I get to raise awareness/funds and share my passion for my new class. 2) I get to see my family.

Dear Civil War Projects, My 5th graders completed you this week. It was so fun watching their presentations and seeing all their creativity shining through. I loved it!



Dear Questions about the New Special Ed Class, I've received a lot of you since I first wrote about the class HERE. I answered some questions HERE and HERE. And I'm still getting more questions. I'd planned on waiting 'til June to do another Q & A post, but it looks like I'll be publishing one sooner than that. So if you have any questions, either comment on this post or send me an email at enichols85@gmail.com and I'll add them to the list (and answer you back ASAP). 

Dear Cool, You'd how I'd describe how everything's worked out for this trip to the States. I know God's got big plans for my new class and for this trip. I can't wait to see how He uses this time :)


Image result for It's so cool to see how God's at work


Dear Less than 12 Hours, You're how long is left 'til I head to the airport. Eek!

Dear Proverbs 31:8, You're the verse a co-worker shared with me when I first started feeling God's leading about this new Special Ed. class. And you're the verse which has stayed with me every step of the way. Thanks for being the reminder we, as teachers (especially Special Ed. teachers), sometimes need to speak up and advocate for our students. 


Image result for proverbs 31:8

No comments:

Post a Comment