Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday's Letters

Today I'm joining Kristin and a few other bloggers and writing a few "letters" to share what's on my heart/mind at the moment...

The Little Letter Link Up | tazandbelly.com

Dear Mobile and Surrounding Cities, You're one of my most favorite areas in the state of Alabama. I have always loved being able to spend time with you. And this past week has been no different.



Dear MEGA Conference, 
Thanks for being an informative and interesting week this past week. I'm so grateful that I had the chance to attend. And now I feel even more ready for the 2017-2018 school year to start. 



Dear Mom, 
Thanks for being an awesome roadtrip buddy. You make those long drives so much more enjoyable. And honestly... Any time spent with you is time well spent in my book.



Dear My Aunt's Journey Group at Church, Wow! You guys definitely blessed me with your amazingly generous gift! Thanks for blessing my new class/ministry/me. You'll never know how much this (and you all) have meant to me!



Dear Daisy and Willow, 
I'm so loving being home and able to see you two so often. You definitely make this aunt's heart a happy one :)


Dear Prepping for Next School Year, I've also been doing quite a bit of you, both on my own, and as a result of learning in these workshops. Thanks for being work I actually enjoy. You're making me excited for August to get here.



Dear Happy Faces, You're going to make an appearance in my class next year. I had a vision of your happy yellow fun-ness the other day at the store and I can't wait to see this fun plan fall into place next month :)



Dear Train, You were a big ol' pain in the rear yesterday, blocking the track for 3 whole hours. Craziness!



Dear Happy Birthday, You're what I'm wishing my aunt today. Happy Birthday to my mom's sister and the lady I've dubbed my "second mama." :)



Dear Fun T-Shirt, Aren't you fun? :)



Dear Pineapple, You're the topic of this shared by a friend in Facebook the other day.



And lastly...

Dear Future, I don't know what you hold. And while I sometimes wish I did, that's okay. I put my trust in the one who does.


1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed all your little letters! To that last one, amen & God is faithful!

    ReplyDelete