Monday, July 10, 2017

COFFEE DATE

Happy Tuesday Y'all

Today I'm joining Erin for her monthly Coffee Date link-up. Want to join the fun? Grab a cup of coffee, tea, or whatever you'd prefer and pull up a chair. Let's have a chat.



If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you that I'm having the time of my life in the U.S. of A. Also, I'd let you know that thanks to a Starbucks gift card leftover from Christmas this week's Coffee Date title pic is of this morning's venti Chai Latte, which only cost me 3 cents :)

Then because 1) I'm a little tired and 2) I've been sharing a lot of randomness lately...

Instead of a lengthy chat, if we were on a coffee dateI would probably just show you some pictures of my time so far in the States for my summer vacation. 

I'd show you pictures of my family.



...especially my nieces.



I'd show you pictures of time spent at church.



I'd show you pictures of food.



I'd show you pictures of books I've read recently.



I'd show you pictures of me fulfilling my goal of relaxing over Summer Break.



I'd show you pictures of me and my favorite roadtrip buddy.



I'd show you a picture of how I'm getting my learnin' on this week :)



And I'd show you a selfie I took, proving how happy I am at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment