Thursday, November 23, 2017

I'm THANKFUL

Image result for I'm thankful

I am thankful.

I have a Savior who loves me, guides me, and gives me grace.

I have a job I love and am passionate about. 

I'm living in Africa, doing what God's called me to do.

I have students who are incredibly smart and fun and bring true joy to my life.

I have so many churches, men, women, and children who sacrificially give of their finances and prayer, partnering with me to do the ministry God has called me to do.

I have a family who is encouraging, supportive, and is quite simply the best there is.

I have a nice home, a bed to sleep in, and plenty of food to eat.

I have friends. 

I have an education.

I have so much more than I could ever need.

I am truly blessed.

And for that, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment