Friday, June 8, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everybody!

Well, I'm officially finished with another school year.

Each year I say the year at that moment was my favorite


And this year... Well, I'm saying the same thing :)


To see how God allowed my dream of starting this class come to a reality was simply amazing. So yes, the 2017-2018 school year is my new favorite year. 


Oh, and if you missed my recap post, you can read it HERE.




It's hard to believe I have now finished 9 full years of teaching. I knew from an early age that my favorite idea for a future job was to become a teacher. It honestly seems like it was only yesterday that I was graduating with my teaching degree. And here I am today, happily teaching :)


 


What a fun 9 years, it's been!


And now...


 At 11 p.m. (6 p.m. CST) tonight, I'll be boarding a plane, heading to my sweet home Alabama, ready to reunite with my 5 favorite people...

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, closeup
This is an old picture, but it's my favorite of the 5 of us :)

While in AL, I'll visit churches and supporters, sharing my heart and passion for my favorite school and favorite students and favorite country to serve in. 

So shameless plug time... 


If you're reading this and would like me to share with your church, small group, etc. or if you would like to get together and chat while I'm there, please send me an email at enichols85@gmail.com. I'd love to buy you a cup of coffee or even dinner or something like that and share all about this incredible ministry God is allowing me to be a part of.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Today, I'm joining ErikaAndrea, and Narci and for their weekly Friday Favorites linkup. Click one of their names to and join in on the fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment