Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Tuesday Talk Randomness

Today, I'm joining Ashley and Erika for their monthly Tuesday Talk link-up, where bloggers come together and talk about anything on their mind at the moment...


For this month's Tuesday Talk link-up, I'm sharing a bit of randomness.

~ one ~

While I hate to start on a sad note, it's what's been on my mind a lot lately...



This is the 4th Fathers Day without my dad. 

And yes, as the day approaches each year, I can't help but think about him, with a twinge of sadness in my heart, knowing just how much I'm missing him. 

But I also think of the happy times, like a special football game, spent freezing our tails off, but happy as we watched Navy beat South Alabama in an amazing finish!


~ two ~

On to something happier...


I have so loved being able to spend so much time with my nieces. 

~ three ~ 

And speaking of people I've enjoyed spending time with...


Ah, I love being at home with my Mama :)



~ four ~ 

Next up on my random list today is a blessing.

I knew there was no way I'd be able to afford a vehicle this summer. But knowing how many services I had in July, I knew I needed something. Enter God in all His awesomeness, providing a vehicle through a former UM classmate with a grandmother who had a car she said I could borrow for the summer. What a blessing!


~ five ~ 

And last, but certainly not least...


The school where I teach - Dakar Academy in Senegal, West Africa, is still looking for a few more teachers. If you're reading this and you, or someone you know, feel led to further the Kingdom of God by being a Missionary Teacher (specifically - an Elementary Classroom Teacher, an Elementary Art Teacher, or an Elementary Music Teacher, but really anything at this point...), send me an email today at enichols85@gmail.com and I'll connect you with our administration.

2 comments: