Wednesday, June 27, 2018

What's Up June

Happy Wednesday Y'all

Today I'm joining  MelShay, and Sheaffer for their What's Up Wednesday link-up. 

 

Every month we answer the same few questions based on how things are currently going in our lives. 

The questions are...

 

What am I eating?



Ah, Mexican food... Yum! :)


What am I reminiscing about? 

The 2017-2018 school year...

What a fun, blessing of a year it was!


What am I loving?

I'm loving being back with my family again after such a long time away from them...



What have I been up to?



I've started up my speaking "tour" for the summer. I have 6 more churches to share at. And I do still have a few openings left for July. If you're reading this and want to hear about the awesomeness that God's doing in Senegal, and beyond, then send me an email at enichols85@gmail.com and we'll set something up today.

What am I dreading praying for?

I'm going back to erasing the "dreading" part and replacing it with "praying for" instead. At the moment, I'm praying for God to provide all the funds needed for both my missions budget and for the supplies needing to be purchased for my return to Senegal.


What am I working on?

I'm working on making fun memories with my nieces. It's hard knowing that I miss the majority of their little lives since I'm working overseas. But I do try to make it up to them when I'm back on this side of the ocean... :)


What am I excited about?

I turned in my last assignment for my class the week before last. So I've been pretty excited to not have school work to do lately. 

What am I watching?

I picked up my brother and sister-in-law from the airport the other night. Due to their flight being delayed, I had quite a bit of time to just people watch. Is anyone else like me? People watching is pretty fascinating :)



What am I reading?


I just started reading "We're the Lucky Ones" by Georgia Hunter. So far, it's a great book. I'm really enjoying it. And I still have a stack of books left to read. I love that I have lots of time to read over the summer. 

What am I listening to?

I've been enjoying listening to the incredibly sweet sound of laughter from my two favorite girls :)



What am I wearing?



Tunics and leggings - my summer wardrobe staples :)

What am I doing this weekend?

My mom and I'll be spending the day with  my nieces on Saturday. Then I have a service scheduled in Enterprise, Alabama on Sunday morning. And I might get back in time to make it to my own home church Sunday night. 

But past that, I don't have a whole lot planned. Just hanging out with my mom and relaxing sounds pretty nice... :)

What am I looking forward to next month?

* more family time
* speaking at more churches
* raising needed missions funds
* shopping for ministry supplies
* MEGA Conference in Mobile
* family reunion 
* more Chik-fil-a :)
* getting closer to heading back to Dakar 

What else is new?

Very little... I'm just trying to make it through the ridiculously high temps and humidity we're having here in Alabama...


And that's what I'm up to this month.

What about you?

What are YOU up to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment