Thursday, June 28, 2018

Growing in Gratitude

Happy Thursday Y'all

Today I'm joining Julie and Trista for their monthly Growing in Gratitude link-up, helping us to focus more on having a

Want to know what I'm grateful for at the moment?

I'm thankful for all the people who sacrificially give of their finances and prayers so I can play just a small part in The Great Commission. 



I'm thankful for the goofiness of my two favorite girls. They make me laugh and fill my heart with such tremendous joy :)



I'm thankful for work I actually don't mind doing over the summer...



I'm thankful for time spent with my Mama.



I'm thankful for a car to drive.


And I'm thankful for GPS to help my directionally challenged self :)

I'm thankful for delicious food I can't get in Dakar...



I'm thankful for good sales.



I'm thankful for this dog, who I took home as a few months old puppy, and who probably won't be alive then next time I come home, since she's so old and getting weaker. I'm thankful for sweet memories as her owner.



I'm thankful for the gift of new books and the time to read them.



And I'm thankful for so many other things that I haven't mentioned in this post...

God is so good to me.

And I am so grateful for all He has done for me and all He will continue to do for me.

I'm blessed.

And I'm grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Time spent with Mama is always something I am thankful for too! Thanks for linking up! I always look forward to what your post is going to be about! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete