Monday, June 11, 2018

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday Y'all

Today I'm in my sweet home Alabama, where it's ridiculously hot and humid!




Want to see what I've been up to?

This two ladies and I hung out at the airport and flew from Dakar to Paris together.




Due to a delay in Senegal, this lady and I didn't have much time in the Paris airport. But we did take a picture to mark our arrival :)



We also took a plane selfie too :)


I did a bit of studying/paper writing on the plane. Although, I spent more time sleeping than anything :)



I picked up my luggage when I got to Atlanta, thankful it arrived along with me :)


And my mom and my brother were waiting on me when I headed out. And yes, I totally cried when I saw my Mama :)



Seeing that Sweet Home Alabama sign was a highlight of our trip home :)


And then it was time to surprise my nieces. And if I were more technologically proficient, I'd share the video I made :)





Eventually, we all went out for supper and I had my first Chil-fil-a in year :)



Afterwards, mom and I went home and I saw this sweet pup again :)



And yesterday morning, I went to my mom's church and got the pleasure of seeing her church family again and also of hearing her preach.



Then we went and picked up my aunt and the three of us went out for lunch.



And last night, I got to visit my own home church for the first time in 10 1/2 months and what a treat it was! 



And now today, my mom and I are spending the day together, running errands.



And life is good, y'all. 

So, so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment