Thursday, August 23, 2018

The Little Things...

Happy Thursday Y'all

Google Images came through with the quote below. 

I thought it was perfect for today's post.

Image result for sometimes it's the little things

Today I'm taking a look at some of the seemingly little things which have brought a smile to my face lately. Things like...

A game of Uno and silly faces...

Image may contain: 6 people, people sitting

Technology connecting me with family 

Image may contain: 3 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, closeup

A box of Mac & Cheese

No automatic alt text available.


Chinese food in Dakar

But even more than that, a dinner with friends :)

Image may contain: 3 people, including Christine Coverdale Lawson and Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, indoor

This city I call "home" 

Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor

Bathroom access from my classroom

No automatic alt text available.

The opportunity to teach Special Education

No automatic alt text available.

And also, the opportunity to "refill my cup" on days off

Image may contain: text

The "team" I get to work with :)



And so much more...

What about you?

What little things have influenced you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment