Saturday, April 10, 2010

#44 -- Check

#44 on my 101 in 1001 list was...Make a new Life Goals list.

I made a Life Goals list in Sunday School about 4 or 5 years ago. It was a list of 10things I wanted to accomplish before I died. I thought it'd be a good idea to make a new one, since 1) I lost the first list and 2) I've changed quite a bit in that time, so my goals are different too. So, now for your reading pleasure... Here are my life goals (in no particular order).

1. Visit Europe. (done)
2. Visit Africa. (done)
3. Graduate with my teaching degree. (done)
4. Become a teacher. (done)
5. Fall in love.
6. Get married.
7. Become a mommy.
8. Live in Africa with my husband and family doing what God's called us to do.
9. Work in/run an orphanage somewhere in Africa.
10. Do what God wants me to do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment