Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday Favorites


Today I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci and for their weekly Friday Favorites fun :)

So without further ado, here are a few of my favorites from this past week (in no particular order)...

Our Elementary Christmas program is always a favorite for me. And I even said yesterday that I think this year's program is my favorite one of all I've seen in my time at DA.



Oh and look at this cute picture I took at our performance yesterday. Seeing sweetness like this is always a favorite :)



And if we're talking about sweetness, look at my favorite shots from Kids Club this week...

  

Leading Kids Club is one of my favorite parts of my job each week :)



Another favorite part of my job is sharing the love of Jesus with kids. ...ones like the sweet guy who decorated my whiteboard with a sweet Christmas greeting :)



Getting up early every morning may not be a favorite of some, but it is for me... I love having the extra time to get work done and seeing views like this one is nice too :)



Sometimes days get labeled as non-favorites. But then a sweet friend invites you out for some of your favorite ice cream. Ice cream and chats with sweet friends are definitely on my list of favorites :)



I think I have a new movie to add to my list of favorite children's films. My 5th graders chose Finding Dory as their reward movie the other day. It was so cute!

Displaying IMG_0125.JPG

And last, but certainly not least, of one my most favorite parts of this past week has been the overwhelmingly awesome response to THIS blog post, where I shared how God is working to make a favorite dream of mine a reality.

Displaying IMG_0217.JPG

The generosity of others sacrificially giving to this ministry opportunity, some people I don't even know, has been a favorite for sure!

 Image result for quote the generosity of others Image result for quote the generosity of others

Another favorite is a project I'm working on, fundraising for my class next year. I have 24 days left in my 25 Days of Christmas Giving Project to supply this class with the necessary supplies/equipment needed to make our students as successful as they can be. 



Without this class, many of these students' families would not be able to continue working here in Senegal as missionaries and others. It's such a valuable, important ministry opportunity...one I definitely do not take lightly. And I am just so grateful that God saw fit to give me this opportunity. 

My goal is to raise the necessary $5000 - $6000 by December 25th, in order to get the supplies/equipment on the shipping container leaving the States in early 2017, heading to us here at Dakar Academy. Would you prayerfully consider partnering with me by giving to my ministry to help these kids?

There are few different ways you can do so...

For a tax-deductible donation to my AGWM account, either click HERE and make a one-time donation, using your credit/debit card or you can send me an email at enichols85@gmail.com and I'll get you the form to send in with a check to  AGWM 

To give a Walmart, Target, Dollar Tree, Parent Teacher Store, etc. gift card, send me an email at enichols85@gmail.com and I'll send you my U.S. address so you can mail those to me there, where I can use them to purchase supplies when I'm back in December.

To purchase supplies/equipment, instead of money, to send to me, either here in Senegal, or to my address in the U.S. for me to pick up when I'm there in December, send me an email at enichols85@gmail.com and I'll get you the appropriate mailing address. 

To receive a Wish List of supplies and equipment I'll need, send me an email at enichols85@gmail.com and I'll send that to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment