Sunday, December 4, 2016

Q & A

Happy December Facebook! It feels like just yesterday that the year was starting. It's hard to believe this year is almost over. Time flies, huh? :)

Anywho - On to the questions...

Image result for Q & A

On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you with your job? 

Hmm... At this point, I'd say about a 12. :)

What'd you do this weekend?

On Saturday I went to a softball game and then spent the rest of the day hanging out with, and invading a friend's family's family time :) And then today I went to church and then out to lunch and then spent the rest of the afternoon working on lesson planning/prep work for the week. All in all, I'd say it's been a good weekend.

Excitement of the past week?

The overwhelming amount of responses I've gotten from people after reading Monday's post has been incredible! I love that so many people have expressed interest in partnering with me on fulfilling the dream God placed on my heart!

Did you miss Monday's post? If so, you can see it HERE.

Last movie you watched?

Check out this video that  my school's Videography class put together a video of our H2Ovember Day that we had last month and posted it yesterday. You should check it out. It's super fun :)



What was for dinner last night?

Nachos

Are you reading anything right now?

I'm reading The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George

I started it a few weekends ago. But then life got in the way. And I just didn't have to sit and read "for fun." I don't like reading for just 5 minutes here or there. I "need" to have a good, solid, chunk of time to read. That's probably weird. But that's who I am :) At any rate, this book is good. I enjoy it. And I'm hoping to finally finish it this week. 

Finish this sentence. If I could turn back time, I think I'd redo...

...a few things. But then again, my life is what it is. Sure, it hasn't been perfect. But would I really want to change anything about it? I'm honestly not so sure.

How quickly do you respond to emails?

I'm usually pretty fast about it. It drives me nuts otherwise. 

You're at the theater. What snack(s) do you buy?

I usually get a bottle of water and a popcorn with lots of butter. Yum!

It's time to do some Christmas shopping. Are you going online or to the store?

That depends. If I'm in the States, I'm definitely going to the store. If I can afford to, I love to shop! But If I'm in Senegal, though... It's more likely that I'll shop online.

How late is considered late for you to sleep in?

Honestly, if I can sleep 'til 7, I'm happy. 

Working on anything exciting right now?




I'm working to raise $6000 to furnish my classroom next year with the necessary supplies/equipment needed to help my students be as successful as they can be. I've already raised $1300 since I started on December 1st. Want to know more about my 25 Days of Christmas Giving Project? Click HERE for more info.

Got big plans for Christmas

I get to go to the U S of A and spend Christmas Break with my family :)

What's coming up on your blog?

A few things...

* At the end of this week, I'll do a Q & A style post full of info about my new position and I'll also use this post to give an update on the 25 Days of Christmas Giving project I'm doing to help furnish this classroom.

* I'll be starting Christmas posts soon. I'll write a post full of ideas for the classroom. I'll share about our Kids Club Christmas party. I'll show off my decorated classroom and home. And I'll recap my Christmas Break in sweet home Alabama with my family too :)

And I'm sure there will be more, random posts that pop up here or there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment