Saturday, May 5, 2018

Currently

Happy Saturday Y'all

Today I'm joining Anne and Carrie, and sharing what I'm currently up to.



Want to know what I'm up to?

Keep reading :)

I'm currently celebrating how well this week's events went with my class. On Monday, we had a field trip where we went out for lunch and went to a local grocery store to buy supplies for our Pancake Picnic with the preK class at our school. Then on Tuesday, we had our Pancake Picnic. You can read all about this fun event HERE. My kids loved it! And I loved how much they loved it :)



I'm currently creating a big end of year project for my students. One that will span a few different subject areas... Instead of a final exam, my crew will need to complete this big project. And I must say, creating/prepping/planning for it, is proving to be a little more difficult than I thought it would be. Who knew?!


I'm currently wearing my hair down a bit more thanks to a recent haircut. It had been too hot to style it any way other than a plain ol' ponytail. And I'd finally had enough. So since I'm a zillion miles and an ocean away from my hair stylist, I made a decision. I, a totally untrained hair cutter, attacked carefully cut my hair. And honestly... I think I did a pretty good job. You can see a before/after comparison below. Anywho -
 Score one for me for saving money AND actually not messing up my hair. And this is where having a head full of curly hair works to my advantage. It's a bit more forgiving when doing a cut like this :)




I'm currently sharing quite a bit about myself lately, thanks to the #PSLoveMe challenge that I've incorporated into my blog posting the last few weeks. I've really enjoyed this photo/writing challenge. It's pushed me outside my "box," so to speak. 

I'm currently going back to school. Yep, I've probably totally lost my mind. But it's true. I needed to take one class to renew my AL teaching certificate. But then a miracle happened and I received a GINORMOUS blessing of financial assistance to take a few more classes. And before I knew it, I realized I'd have enough to finish the whole degree in Teaching Exceptional Children. So woohoo! :)




And because it's my blog, and I can, I'm sharing a bit more...

Here are a few pictures of my current favorite students :)






So, what are YOU currently up to?

2 comments:

  1. What a fun sounding field trip. And I can only imagine how excited my own kid would be about something called a "pancake picnic" :) Thanks for joining in again!

    ReplyDelete