Monday, May 7, 2018

Randomness on a Monday

Image result for Mondays are okay

Today, I'm back and I'm participating in the #PSLoveMe Challenge. And while, typically, one would take a photo a day and share that on social media, I like to do things a bit differently. So I'm changing it up a bit and I'm sharing one or two (or maybe sometimes more than that) of the prompts at a time on here.

And today I'm sharing Prompts 20 - 23.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Prompt 20 - Share something you love to wear.

I basically live in flip flops year around. That's one of the perks of living in a place with a super hot climate all year long :)



Prompt 21 - Share something you are proud of.


How about 4 "somethings" instead? :)



Prompt 22 - What makes you unique? 

Hmm... That's a tough one.

I attended 14 different schools from Kindergarten 'til graduating with my Master's degree. Well, I guess it'd be 15 now, considering I'm using a different one to take this class I'm taking at the moment. That's pretty unique, I'd think.



Prompt 23 - What is your best feature?


I know this isn't the traditional type of answer. I know most people will probably be sharing which body part is their best feature. But I'm going a different route. Instead, I'm saying that my best feature is my teaching ability. I may not be confident in a lot. My self-confidence is an area, in which I'm seriously lacking. But as the years have progressed, I have become quite confident in my abilities as a teacher. Now here's hoping I'm not jinxing myself by saying that. haha :)



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Want to play along?

Check out the Prompts below.


Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment