Tuesday, May 8, 2018

What Makes Me Happy

Happy Tuesday Y'all

Image result for tuesday makes me happy


Today, I'm once again, participating in the #PSLoveMe Challenge, writing on Prompt #24, which asks us...
What makes you HAPPY?

Want to know what makes me happy?

A lot...

My family makes me happy.



Being Aunt Zizzie to these two girls makes me happy.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, child and indoor

Reading my Bible makes me happy.

No automatic alt text available.

Working for AGWM makes me happy.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoor Image may contain: 22 people, people smiling

Working at Dakar Academy makes me happy.

Image may contain: Elisabeth Nichols, smiling, closeup and outdoor

Seeing my name on that blue door every morning makes me happy.



Teaching this incredible group of kids makes me happy.



Leading Kids Club each week makes me happy. In fact, working at any point with our incredible Elementary schoolers makes me happy :)

Image may contain: 5 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, closeup Image may contain: 2 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling

Image may contain: 11 people, including Elisabeth Nichols and Dan-Ginny Bryant, people smiling

A delicious plate of food makes me happy.

Image may contain: food

Time with friends makes me happy.



Learning something new makes me happy.



Having time to read makes me happy.

Image may contain: pool, tree, sky and outdoor


Cooking makes me happy.


Image may contain: food

Showing visitors around my beloved Senegal makes me happy.

 

And time spent in sweet home Alabama makes me happy too.

Image result for sweet home alabama road sign

Memories make me happy.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

And on a far less serious note, Reese's make me happy :)

Image may contain: 5 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, people sitting

And that's just a small list of things that make me happy :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Want to play along?

Check out the Prompts below.


Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment