Thursday, May 3, 2018

Feeding my Soul and Brain

Happy Thursday Y'all!

There's no school tomorrow. 
So today is basically my Friday, so to speak.

So the minion below is totally me :)

Image result for thursday meme

After taking a short break from it, I'm back, once again, participating in the #PSLoveMe Challenge. This has been a fun photo/writing challenge so far.

Today, I'm sharing Prompt 17 and 18.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Prompt 17 - Share something that feeds your SOUL.



Honestly... This is the main thing.

The Word of God is full of the nourishment we need for our soul. God inspired every single word in this book. And even though it was written all those years ago, it's still so incredibly relevant and applicable to our lives today. When I need guidance or comfort or peace or help with anything... I go to God and His Word. 

And yes, days off, time with family and friends, and times of relaxation are all nice and help rejuvenate me and feed my soul a bit too... But It's God and His Word that truly feed/fill my soul. And for that, I'm eternally grateful.
Prompt 18 - Share something that feeds your BRAIN.


Image result for Teachers are lifelong learners

I consider myself to be a lifelong learner. I love reading and researching. I love exploring how things work. I love being a student! So while I wasn't thrilled about having to tap into my savings to pay for it, I'm still grateful for the opportunity to take this class I need to update my teaching certificate. My books arrived yesterday  (courtesy of one of my co-workers for sacrificing valuable luggage space to bring them back for me - what a blessing!). And I started reading them yesterday after work, in preparation for my first assignment due this weekend.

No automatic alt text available.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Want to play along?

Check out the Prompts below.


Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment