Thursday, March 1, 2018

February 2018 in Photos

Happy 1st Day of March!

At the beginning of each month, I'll share the previous month's photos. I'm sharing, if for no other reason, than to help me remember some of the memories and thoughts that went along with each of my 365 photos from the month at hand...

Here are February's photos.

Days 32 - 35


32) Day 32 included a picture of the seemingly never-ending construction on my apartment building.
33) Day 33 included a picture of this happy, smiling crew.
34) Day 34 found this friend and me unintentionally dressed like twins :)
35) Day 35 started off with a surprise in my mailbox at work.

Days 36 - 39


36) Day 36's dinner was an assortment of Omani food from a parent.
37) Day 37 included watching some of my kids play soccer.
38) Day 38 included mail and a bag of pretzels.
39) On Day 39, I realized that sometimes I just have to leave my room a mess and deal with it later.

Days 40 - 42


40) Day 40 was a happy day :)
41) On Day 41, I spent the day making 130 heart shaped crayons.
42) Day 42 started with fruit loops and prep work before church.

Days 43 - 46


43) On Day 43, I made a King Cake to share with my Bible Study ladies.
44) On Day 44, we had our Friendship Club party and passed out Valentine gifts to friends.
45) Day 45 started off with my crew giving the preK class gifts of coloring books and heart shaped crayons.

Days 46 - 48


46) On Day 46, one of my kiddos was having a blast, writing "scripts" for puppet shows.
47) On Day 47, Friday afternoon game time with Sheila was a highlight of the week in my class.
48) On Day 48, we were headed to the first day of the big softball tournament...

Days 49 - 51


49) On Day 49, I was reminded of how wonderful it is to work at a Christian school.
50) On Day 50, I put up this bulletin board.
51) Day 51 included some research in the Bible to help us complete our lesson for the day.
Days 52 - 54


52) On Day 52, I caught this sweet interaction between one of our workers and 2 of our elementary schoolers.
53) Day 53 kicked off Olympics at school with races between our youngest students.
54) Then on Day 54, we participated in Olympics all day at school.

Days 55 - 56

55) Day 55 ended with a delicious dinner at a friend's house.
56) On Day 56, I prepped my apartment for the construction work that would begin the following day.

Days 57 - 59


57) Day 57 ended with my "assistants" and I putting up the latest bulletin board in our lunch shelter.
58) On Day 58, one of my kiddos and I tried out a new Math game.
59) Day 59 was the first day of our newest unit in Kids Club.

And that was my February.


And in case you missed them, here is a link to the previous month's photos.

JANUARY

No comments:

Post a Comment