Friday, February 2, 2018

January 2018 in Photos

For the past few years, I've taken a photo a day for the entire year. Then I have compiled all the pictures into a book of memories for the year. This Photo a Day project has been a fun one. And I've enjoyed going back to it over time and reminiscing.

And this year I've decided to share my photos on here as well.

At the beginning of each month, I'll share the previous month's photos. I'm sharing, if for no other reason, than to help me remember some of the memories and thoughts that went along with each of my 365 photos from the month at hand...

So without further ado, here are January's photos.

Days 1-3


1) I started 2018 off with the first day of our All Africa Conference.
2) On this day, we were gifted with some goodies. Can you tell we were excited? :)
3) On Day 3 I was reminded that AGWM Africa is ONE HOUSE working to reach the unreached in Africa.

Days 4-7

4) Day 4 included a splurge purchase of pecans, with dreams of a pecan pie in my head.
5) Day 5 ended with making new friends while walking back to our hotel after dinner.
6) Day 6 ended with an 8+ hours flight home from our conference.
7) I spent part of Day 7 working in my classroom, getting it prepped for school to start back.

Days 8-10

8) Day 8 saw me gifted with a new book I've been anxious to read.
9) Day 9 was proof that the "Poop" emoji pillow was a great purchase.
10) On Day 10 - God used the prayers of a 5 year old to bless my heart.

Days 11-13

11) On Day 11, I reflected on the message written on my new water bottle.
12) Day 12 ended with a softball game at sunset.
13) On Day 13, I had breakfast with some of my fellow AG ladies.

Days 14 - 17

14) On Day 14, this sweet friend and I realized we were matching, which of course, made for a fun selfie.
15) One Day 15, my AG License renewal came through.
16) On Day 16, this kid taped down a note from the school Director, so he could "see it all day long." :)
17) Day 17 was the first day of our Olympics unit in Kids Club.

Days 18 - 21

18) On Day 18, I told a friend that this guy had totally stolen my heart :)
19) Day 19 was quite the productive day at home.
20) On Day 20, I made a grocery store/veggie stand run after church.
21) On Day 21, I showed my crew the puppets we were given by one of my AG co-workers.

Days 22 - 24

22) Day 22 called for the consumption of this "emergency" gift from a friend.
23) On Day 23, our Kids Club lesson was on how God has the whole world in His hands.
24) Day 24 ended with a game of Rummikub and a mug of hot cocoa with a friend.

Days 25 - 27

25) On Day 25, my class held a Taste Testing Experiment to decide which flavor of popcorn seasoning was the best.
26) Day 26 started off with a full table of food at breakfast with friends.
27) Day 27 ended with dinner and a movie with this sweet friend.

Days 28 - 29

28) On Day 28, I reflected on the blessing of this job God's gifted me with.
29) On Day 29, I made some yummy pecan pie bites for my Bible Study group.

Day 30 - 31

30) On Day 30, I was once again struck by the incredible magnitude of God's love for me.
31) On Day 31, a student requesting to hold my hand melted my heart.

And that was my January. 

How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment