Friday, April 5, 2019

Currently


Happy Friday Y'all

Today I'm joining Anne from In Residence for her monthly Currently link-up, where we share what's currently going on in our lives.

Each month, Anne gives us a list of prompts to use to guide our posts. 

April's prompts are...

* experiencing * appreciating * wishlisting * posting * considering *


I'm currently experiencing a lot of flashbacks of time in high school, considering I visited my high school the other day, sharing a a bit about my ministry and also about the culture and history of Senegal. It was so much fun!


I'm currently appreciating this unexpected time with my mom. Well, all of my family. But especially my mom. Once I finished speaking at the school this morning, she and I went to get lunch at a local place. And now we're heading to our hotel to hang out together, eat yummy junk food, and chat the evening away.

I'm currently wishlisting a few items that I'd like for my class. I have them saved in my Amazon cart. That way I can save up a bit more $$ before summer when I'd need to buy them.

I'm currently posting very little... Other than cute niece pictures of course ;)



I'm currently considering cutting my hair. It's gotten so long. And I love that I have the option of wearing it in a ponytail. But I do sometimes wish it were shorter. I don't know. We'll see.


So what about you?
What are you currently up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment