Monday, March 4, 2019

February 2019 Recap

Happy Monday, Y'all

Today I'm feeling gratitude for the good month that was February.

For the past few years, I've taken a photo every single day. Then at the end of the year, I compile those photos into a book. I share some of the photos each month on here, if for no other reason, but to help me remember some of the fun memories and thoughts that went with them.
 
 Although this year, I'm choosing to not share every single photo. Instead, I'll share just a few. Anywho - on to February's recap.

February mostly center around various school events, like...  

Times in the classroom

 Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting Image may contain: 2 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling

Valentine's Day fun

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting

Fun in Kids Club

Image may contain: 1 person

A fun day, learning about Canada

   Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing and shoes

Softball games

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, hat, outdoor and closeup Image may contain: people sitting and outdoor

And Olympics with some of my favorite kiddos.


Of course, it wasn't all about school stuff. There were other pictures, like...

Yummy food 

 Image may contain: food

Time with friends and their kids


And I will say... I'll be adding the picture below into my 2019 Photo a Day, as a reminder of the best dog that ever lived, since she died last week. Not to be morbid or anything... But simply as a reminder of her. :)

Image may contain: dog 

And y'all... This isn't all the pictures I took in February. There are so many more fun memories. But this recap makes me smile as I think of all I had to be thankful for in the month of February. And feeling thankful is always a good thing!   

And in case you missed January's post, you can read it HERE.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today I'm joining Julie for her monthly Growing in Gratitude link-up, helping us to focus more on having an attitude of gratitude.

My Post-2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of taking a picture each day and making it into a book! How wonderful! Loved reading this...as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. Yes, it's been a fun momento to look back on over the years. :)

      Delete