Saturday, December 22, 2012

December Photo Challenge Day 17 - 23

In case you're wondering what the December Photo Challenge is... This is a challenge to take a photo a day, using a prompt given here. I'll post my photos for the week every Sunday. Feel free to play along. :)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 17's prompt was "On the Floor..."

I leave for the airport in approximately 48 hours (from the time I'm writing this sentence) and here's my packed suitcase on the floor :)
Day 18's prompt was "Makes You Feel Merry..."

...our Elementary Christmas play at school - "Christmas in Egypt"
Day 19's prompt was "Something Beginning with S..."

My cousin's grandmother-in-law wrote this book, Savannah Sweetwater, and had my cousin and her husband as the models on the front cover. 

Day 20's prompt was "Weather..."
...looking out the plane's window when we landed in Birmingham. It was raining pretty hard.
Day 21's prompt was "Tree..."
My sister-in-law is quite the artist! She painted this tree.
Day 22's prompt was "Decoration..."

This hippo is my favorite decoration at my brother and sister-in-law's house. Isn't he cute? :)
Day 23's prompt was "Joy is ________________..."

Joy is spending time with this beauty over Christmas Break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment