Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday #8


On this Thursday, I'm thankful for...
  • the knowledge that exactly 2 weeks from today I'll get to see my family again and FINALLY meet my niece! :)
  • Christmas decorations making my apartment seem so much more cheerful.
  • a great semester of Kids Club.
  • my French improving enough where I could explain to the pharmacist here what my problem is, what medicine I need, and why I need it fast. :)
  • finally starting to feel like myself again.
  • fun Christmas stories and fun Christmas crafts to share with my class.
  • a new recipe that turned out well this week (cajun chicken pasta).
  • the knowledge that after next week, I'll only have 1 semester of grad school left.
  • temperatures in the high 60s and low 70s this week here in Dakar.
  • the 3 or 4 pairs of pants, long sleeved shirts, and thin jacket I have here in Dakar.
  • being able to use a blanket every night this week (and not sweat while doing so).
  • actually feeling COLD (not chilly, not cool, not okay, but actually cold).
  • being able to say 4 thankful items that have to do with cold weather. :)
What are you thankful for this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment