Saturday, December 1, 2012

The 41st Dear _____ Post

Dear 19, You're the exact number of days left 'til I get to see my family again and FINALLY meet my niece. I can't wait! :)

Dear Christmas Decorations, I will finally finish putting you up in my apartment tonight. I've done a little bit each night over the past 2 weeks (minus the days when I was too sick and the days when I was gone on my trip). But I'm almost finished! And it already looks beautiful, if I do say so myself :)

Dear God and Cough Syrup with Codeine, Thanks to the two of you for my first full night's sleep in almost 2 weeks.

Dear Bronchitis, Thanks for not being contagious, meaning I could still work. But if I'm being honest, I must say that you seriously stink. I pretty much hate you. Yep, I do.

Dear Strained/Pulled Muscle, I'm pretty sure I have you in my side thanks to the coughing I've been doing. Oh my word, do you hurt!

Dear Broccoli Cheese Soup, I made you this past Thursday night and you were incredibly delicious!

Dear Package, I received you in the mail earlier this week. You contained some handmade cards from my cousin. They are awesome! I love them and feel blessed to be her first (overseas) customer/recipient :)

Dear Hot Season, You have FINALLY left Dakar. I know I'm going to enjoy your absence :)

Dear Christmas Cards, I ordered and shipped you this week. I'm pretty pleased with how you turned out this year. Thanks for being such fun cards to make.

Dear Christmas Crafts, I'm starting you this week with my class (in addition to other more educational items, of course). ...such a fun time of year! I can't wait! Now I just hope they are as excited as I am :)

Dear Picture Below, You've been floating around Facebook this week. I'm so thankful for the King that was placed in a bed similar to this one over 2000 years ago. I'm so grateful for His birth, His life, and His death. I'm so thankful for what He's done for me, is doing for me now, and will do for me in the future.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment