Sunday, December 9, 2012

December Photo Challenge Days 3 - 9

In case you're wondering what the December Photo Challenge is... This is a challenge to take a photo a day, using a prompt given here. I'll post my photos for the week every Sunday. Feel free to play along. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 3's prompt was "Something you held..."
This little man learned how to use scissors today. He proudly exclaimed, "Miss Nichols, I cut! I cut!" Look at his sweet smile while cutting out his Christmas tree. And while I wasn't the one that held something, it still went with today's prompt. Plus he's adorable :)
We made our class Christmas tree today. What do you think? :)
Day 4's prompt was "Black+White..."

...one of my favorite ornaments, given to me by a friend :)

Day 5's prompt was "Looking up..."

I visited a Senegalese pharmacy for the first time today. Boo bronchitis :(
Day 6's prompt was "Where you live/Where you're from..."

This cutie came to school today and said, "Miss Nichols, I'm wearing a flag of where you're from because I like you." Aww :)
Day 7's prompt was "Stars..."
We read the book, "The Christmas Star," and then made our own Christmas stars in class today.
Day 8's prompt was "Someone you love..."
This is the first thing I saw when I turned on my ipad today. This is my brother's daughter...my first niece. I so love this little girl and can't wait to FINALLY meet her! ...only 12 more days :)

Day 9's prompt was "Out and About in Town..."

I went to a craft fair type thing today with some friends. There were artisans from many African and Middle Eastern countries. It was pretty cool. I took this picture right before going in.

No comments:

Post a Comment