Saturday, December 1, 2012

November Photo Challenge Days 26 - 30

In case you're wondering what the November Photo Challenge is... This is a challenge to take a photo a day, using a prompt given here. I'll post my photos for the week every Sunday. Feel free to play along. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 26's prompt was "In the Cupboard..."

...the cupboard holding all of my classroom supplies
Day 27's prompt was "Tree..."
I thought the little Christmas tree "tag" on this candle was cute :)
Day 28's prompt was "Vehicle..."

Meet Mahel. He says he loves this shirt because "it has the most fastest car ever" on it :)
Day 29's prompt was "Big..."

These are the only girls in my class. The one is quite bigger than the other two. Aren't they the 3 most precious girls you've ever seen? :)
Day 30's prompt was "On the Wall..."
Ziploc bags are a rare commodity around here. So I wash and reuse them. This is how they dry on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment