Monday, December 31, 2012

December Photo Challenge Days 24 - 31

In case you're wondering what the December Photo Challenge is... This is a challenge to take a photo a day, using a prompt given here. I'll post my photos for the week every Sunday. Feel free to play along. :)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 24's prompt was "Tradition/Something You Always Do..."

Every year we give my dog a stocking full of doggie treats :)

Day 25's prompt was "Lunchtime..."

I made sweet potato casserole (for the first time) for lunch today. I guess it was a hit :)

Day 26's prompt was "Mess..."
I went to Taco Bell with my parents. This was our mess afterwards.
Day 27's prompt was "How You Relax..."

I'm not able to do this often, but this is a nice way to relax and kill some time. ...a trip to Starbucks for a chai tea latte' and a rice krispy treat and catch up on my Bible reading :)

Day 28's prompt was "Cold..."
I realize it's a little hard to read, but this was the temp outside when we left this morning. 30 degrees!

Day 29's prompt was "Hot..."
McDonald's is getting all "fancy" with their hot beverage options now. :)
Day 30's prompt was "Something That Made You Smile This Year..."

This cutie has made me smile a lot this year :) P.S. Isn't this canvas print the cutest thing ever? :)
Day 31's prompt was "Self-Portrait..."

Here's my self-portrait of me holding my favorite baby girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment