Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday #9


On this Thursday, I'm thankful for...
  • the knowledge that exactly 1 week from today I'll get to see my family again and FINALLY meet my niece. That's 7 days people! :)
  • dinner plans every night, but one, from now 'til the time I leave. It's nice spending time with friends :)
  • the truth of Matthew 11:28...especially at this busy time of year.
  • open suitcases on my bedroom floor, which mean it's time to start packing to go to sweet home Alabama :)
  • watching my students' eyes light up when we do a new Christmas craft.
  • how my students got so incredibly excited when we would do an "experiment" in science later this week.
  • almost weekly neighbor dinners with my super fun neighbor, who's 77 years old, but is one of the coolest people I know. I'm so going to miss her when she leaves next week :(
  • knowing that I had an awesome lady subbing for me yesterday, leaving me with a peace of mind, and not having to worry about my class.
  • the knowledge that I took 4 exams yesterday and already knowing that I passed 3 of them. (...still waiting on the grade for the last one...)
  • the knowledge that after I turn in the paper that's due on Sunday, I'll be finished with grad school for this semester, leaving me only 1 more class 'til I'm finished with grad school for good! :)
  • a long talk with my mom the other day involving us both sharing our current highs and lows, but best of all, planning for our time together when I'm in the States for Christmas vacation.
  • God, medicine, and lots of Vitamin C finally healing my body. 
What are you thankful for this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment