Thursday, January 31, 2013

2013's 2nd Thankful Thursday



  • people that have been praying for my dad and family.
  • that my aunt (mom's sister) and brother were with my mom at the hospital when my dad had his procedure done. It was nice for me to know that she wasn't alone.
  • my dad's miracle of his artery being only 40% blocked, meaning there was no need for surgery.
  • a dinner invite this past Monday night.
  • nice neighbors. I've been blessed since living here and have always had such nice neighbors. It'd stink to have neighbors you didn't get along with.
  • the knowledge that my mom mailed me a package a week or so ago. The anticipation is almost as exciting as the actual arrival :)
  • fresh veggies and fruit from my veggie guy, who is careful to pick out only the best ones for me.
  • a gift of a ziploc bag full of strawberries (already cleaned) from friends. YUM!
  • adding that big bag of dried cranberries to my Wal-Mart shopping cart back in December. ...such a nice treat. P.S. To anyone in the States reading this, feel free to send me more. :)
  • broccoli being for sale yesterday at only a slightly more than normal price. ...and the vendor giving me a smaller one as a gift :)
  • the possibility of me getting to go to General Council this year. I haven't been since I was a kid. So if the dates will all work out, I'll be set :)
  • a great class that challenges me every day. And yes, this is a good thing :)
  • a principal who's a dream to work for!
  • a job where I get weekends off. ...perfect for doing my own classwork (as a student).
  • the opportunity to be living out my dream of being a missionary.
  • plans to hang out with the AGWM Senegal ladies tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment