Monday, January 7, 2013

January Photo Challenge Days 1 - 7

In case you're wondering what the January Photo Challenge is... This is a challenge to take a photo a day, using a prompt given here. I'll post my photos for the week every Sunday and then make a photo book using my 365 photos at the end of the year. Feel free to play along. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 1's prompt was "Today..."
Today I went to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 with my brother and sister-in-law. ...so good! :)

Day 2's prompt was "Something New..."
This new addition has brought so much joy to our family over the past 4, almost 5 months :)
Day 3's prompt was "Heart..."

...a Valentine's Day decoration piled in with other supplies ready to be packed and brought back to Dakar. 
Day 4's prompt was "The View From Here..."


This was my view looking down into this cutie's crib. A sleeping baby has to be the most precious thing ever :)
Daisy was a little fussy and all that'd calm her down was looking at pictures. She loves this one of her Pawpaw :)
Day 5's prompt was "Movement..."
We ate out for dinner tonight. My dad's pretty fast at peeling his boiled shrimp. I don't enjoy having to work that hard for my food :) 
Day 6's prompt was "Mine..."

These are my grandparents and I'm glad they're mine :)


Day 7's prompt was "Street..."

I downloaded Google Earth and have been playing with it. If you look closely, you can see the street I live on in Dakar. The red "dot" on the screen is Dakar Academy, the school where I teach in Dakar.

No comments:

Post a Comment