Sunday, January 13, 2013

January Photo Challenge Days 8 - 13

In case you're wondering what the January Photo Challenge is... This is a challenge to take a photo a day, using a prompt given here. I'll post my photos for the week every Sunday and then make a photo book using my 365 photos at the end of the year. Feel free to play along. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 8's prompt was "Something Beginning with T..."

This was the day I flew back to Dakar. Here are my tickets.
Day 9's prompt was "Paper..."
Here's my To Do List for tomorrow.
Day 10's prompt was "One o'clock..."
At one o'clock this afternoon, I was unpacking my suitcase full of supplies for Kids Club. I was so incredibly blessed by the people that donated money and supplies for me to bring back. In this picture, you can only see a portion of what's in the suitcase. And this doesn't count all the stuff that was packed in my other 2 suitcases! :)



Day 11's prompt was "Water..."

Today was the first day back for teachers. Boo to all day long meetings and working. On a different note, I'm loving water again, so YAY for drastically cutting my soft drink intake! :)

Day 12's prompt was "Surprise..."

We, teachers, were pleasantly surprised with this awesome spread for breakfast yesterday before starting our second day of professional development. Bribe us with food and we'll sit through a day full of meetings. No problem :) Kidding...

Day 13's prompt was "Circle..."

This is my new tote bag, courtesy of a sweet, sweet friend given me an early Christmas present :)

No comments:

Post a Comment