Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Photo Challenge Days 28-31

In case you're wondering what the January Photo Challenge is... This is a challenge to take a photo a day, using a prompt given here. I'll post my photos for the week every Sunday and then make a photo book using my 365 photos at the end of the year. Feel free to play along. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




Day 28's prompt was "Through..." Here is my class, through with school for the day, all lined up ready to go home. This group of kids is such a blessing to me. I thank God daily for the joy of being their teacher! They have taught me so much this year. They've challenged me every day (and that's a good  thing). They're sweet and lovable and pretty adorable too. I must say :)


Day 29's prompt was "Grow..." I was working in our school's library this afternoon, checking in some books and came across this Berenstein Bears book. And since I hadn't yet taken a photo for today, I thought this would be perfect.

Day 30's prompt was "Down..." Looking down into my backpack, I spy...  a baguette, the cord for my computer, the cord for my camera, and my wallet. P.S.  (of no relevance to the prompt...) I love the way the red "pops" in this picture.


Day 31's prompt is "Yourself..." I was checking out this blog today and came across this quote. It says "Be yourself. Everyone is already taken," and is by Oscar Wilde. I love this!



No comments:

Post a Comment