Thursday, January 24, 2013

2013's First Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for... a great Spiritual Emphasis Week. My class has had so much fun (and has learned a lot too) all week! :)...safety and protection from God of a friend who needed it earlier this week...a half day of school tomorrow...a fun afternoon/evening planned with some friends tomorrow after school's dismissed...a financial blessing that arrived this week...that everything FINALLY got worked out in regards to my grad schooling issues...that I should graduate with my Master's degree in May...that I only have two more classes (and a test and interview back in the States hopefully this summer) and then I'll have my Certified Minister's license with the Assemblies of God...getting notes from 3 different people this week saying they're praying for me. Mail's always a nice surprise...those few really good friends that know the meaning of true friendship. I'm a blessed girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment