Sunday, January 20, 2013

January Photo Challenge Days 14 - 20

In case you're wondering what the January Photo Challenge is... This is a challenge to take a photo a day, using a prompt given here. I'll post my photos for the week every Sunday and then make a photo book using my 365 photos at the end of the year. Feel free to play along. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 14's prompt was "Something Yellow..."

It's so dry and windy here this time of year that chapstick becomes a constant companion.

Day 15's prompt was "An Ordinary Moment..."

...an ordinary moment in my day, teaching cuties like these how to read :)


Day 16's prompt was "Two Things..."

Strawberries are finally back in season! :)

Day 17's prompt was "Ready..."
Cherry tomatoes are in season. This bowl full had just been bleached and was ready to be eaten. Yum! :)

Day 18's prompt was "Shadow..."

This is the sidewalk in front of my classroom. 

Day 19's prompt was "Delicious..."

Meal Planning delicious meals for the week...
Day 20's prompt was "Something You Saw..."

This is what I saw on my table while waiting for my dinner guests to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment